Welcome

I am so happy you have stopped by this blog. I hope to be able to provide you with some great information about my Etsy shop (www.houseofhampton.etsy.com) and my Discounted Yarn shop (www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com)

Tuesday 10 April 2012

New Items at HouseofHampton.etsy

HouseOfHampton at Etsy has some new items. They are all yarns from ICE YARNS in Turkey but these are available to purchase by the skein and are shipped from the UK. 




If you wish would rather take advantage of discounted yarn in packs of more than 1 ball then please take a trip to my other shop where you will able to buy from a larger range of yarn at low prices.  www.houseofhamptonyarn.yarnshopping.com - all yarn bought from this site is shipped straight from the supplier in Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment